Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 20th Anniversary (hey...I just realized I've been married 20 years this year, too!) so what better way to start off my blog with a celebration card!
This set is one that is featured in our Birthday Promotion (see button on left sidebar).

Recipe (all supplies from SU! unless noted): Rose Red card stock, Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper (retired), Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, Basic Black, Rose Red and Bashful Blue classic stamp pads, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Aqua Painter, My Way punch, Big Shot and Top Note Die, Sticky Strip, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter

1 comment:

Mindi said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

way to make my blog look even more ghetto than it is.

i love it. you rock. and not just because we are sisters. (well, maybe.)

i'm gonna promote you and alison on thursday. it will be life-changing. well, maybe not.

and take that word verification off!!