Monday, January 19, 2009

FREE CLASS: Love You Much

When you purchase the Valentine's Bundle from me by January 31st (click on link in left column for details), you get to come to my Love You Much/Valentine's Class FREE! Shown here are two of the three items you will make that evening.

The class will be held at my house on Wednesday, January 4 at 7:30 p.m. and you'll need to bring the items that come in your order, SNAIL adhesive, scissors and a small valentine gift to fit in a soup can (optional). Once we have closed the can, the recipient must open it with a can opener!

The Valentine's Bundle includes the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane Designer Series paper pack and a new Heart to Heart punch...a value of $51.85 for only $41.48 (a 20% savings)! You can order the Love You Much Bundle (item 115405) on my website or by calling me: 801-376-8685.

No comments: