Monday, January 26, 2009

Stampin' Supplies

One of the things I love about the Stampin' Up! Catalog is that it's really an IDEA BOOK: It's a springboard for your creativity! I will look through it when I need inspiration and sometimes I change colors/stamps to make it an "original" and other times I copy the ideas exactly (who wants to waste brain cells?).

If you have already received a new 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, you may have noticed the Stampin' Supplies section isn't included~we've added MORE creative supplies into the catalog and put the Stampin' Supply list online WITH PICTURES! Click on the link or picture to take you to my product page where you can download this great resource under "Current Promotions > Spring/Summer Stampin' Supplies"

NEED A 2009 Catalog? Call me to host a party and get one FREE! You may also purchase one for $5 or get one FREE when you place an order through my SU! website between February 1-April 30, 2009.

No comments: