Monday, June 1, 2009

The Heat is On...

Summertime means flip flops, beach umbrellas, swimming pools, popsicles, and spending time with friends--both old and new. You'll want to take advantage of these HOT deals:
  • Last Chance List (click on link to the left) ENDS JUNE 30th. E-mail me for a list of Last Chance Accessories, some up to 50% off! (Accessories available only while supplies last, so the list will change daily).
  • Earn MORE HOSTESS REWARDS by scheduling a party in June (link on left) AND if you have 10+ adult guests in attendance, I'll add any Decor Element (up to $12.95)!
  • SIGN UP for my SIZZLING NEW monthly newsletter by clicking on the link to the right (make sure you don't miss an issue and do it NOW!)
  • Country Living Summer Cookout Kit (click here)
  • ANYTIME is a fantastic time to start a Stampin' Up! business and I'm looking for creative people to join my Stampin' Family: Become a demonstrator with me during June and get a Simply Scrappin' Kit AND 6x6 Album from me when you place your first workshop order (a $36.95 value!). Ready to sign up? The password to join on my website is "stampwithme"

No comments: