Friday, June 5, 2009

In My Own Little Corner...

For the two or three of you who *haven't* been in my home or seen any Decor Elements from Stampin' Up!, here is a little corner of my rumpus room with the Manhattan Flowers on the wall (The white blob on the right is the sun shining through the window, not a painting mistake). My friend Kelli made the "Faith, Family, Friends" hanging with similar vinyl, but not from SU!

When we moved into this house, Kiersta spent DAYS peeling off wallpaper in the entry...so much that she vowed NEVER to put wallpaper on any wall. The beauty of Decor Elements is that they are removable and don't damage the paint, thus: You can re-decorate as often as you wish :) And they are super easy to apply...I think I put up all of these in under 30 minutes. I watched a TV segment where someone put these very flowers on their stainless steel refrigerator: very cool!

The Manhattan Flowers are still available, but some of the Decor Elements are being retired at the end of June, too. If you would like a list of those that are retiring, just ask!