Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Say Hello, Build-a-Bear

I'm so stinkin' excited about THE BEST mini catalog ever (our 2009 Holiday Mini catalog!), so without further ado, let me introduce the new Build-a-Bear Sizzix Die Cuts (have I mentioned I am in love with my Big Shot?):And if he wasn't "pawsitively" perfect, check out this "beary" cute little girl!Yes crafters, Stampin' Up! has teamed with Build-a-Bear Workshop to bring a smile to children young (and mature) everywhere! And wait until you see the cutest rubber stamps we have (stay tuned for samples...).

Interesting side note: Years ago when Stampin' Up! began, the word "workshop" was chosen for the home-parties used to share creativity with customers. The word brought to mind Santa's workshop (a place of delight and wonder) that could be re-created with the joy of friends coming together to learn and play. Now this partnership with the Build-a-Bear WORKSHOP is a perfect fit for our mission to Create, Inspire and Share!

No comments: