Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simply Adorned: Wish

My sister Mindi hit the big 4-0 last week and I wanted to make her a gift with some bling for her Shiny Surprise party (that I was sad to miss), so what better than one of Stampin' Up!'s new Simply Adorned charms with a personalized insert? I think it will be right up her alley, even if it is late. But she expects no more from me than to be fashionable late :) If you know her, she is all about *sparkly* stuff...and even goes so far as to embellish her feline house-mates with be-dazzled beauty. Since the inserts can be changed according to mood/outfit, I am going to make her a few other glittery choices, too.

This is the 1"x1 1/4" nickel-plated rectangle charm and I love the beveled glass on the front! The back is also glass, so I filled it with the Sending Love Designer Series paper that it is sitting on. You can change out the insert to match whatever you are wearing...and try putting in photos of you and your VALENTINE, or show off those darling offspring! Try adding it to one of our stainless steel bracelets or chains (available now in the Occasions Mini catalog).

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU: If you order this or the 1"x1" charm from me OR on my website before April 30th, I will send YOU the same insert as a Thank You!

No comments: