Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Mini Swap, Elements of Style

I have been sorting and sending out a huge demonstrator card swap and it was much more work than I anticipated, but the results are stunning! I am going to share a few of the cards here on my blog over the next few days, but to get the full effect you need to see them in person (and you could do that by hosting a workshop anytime before July 31st!).

These cards were all created with stamps from the Summer Mini Catalog (click on the link in the left column to download the Summer Mini Catalog).

Let's start with MY card :) This stamp set is called Elements of Style:
 Elements of Style by Debbie Greuser (one of my Stitched Stamper Demonstrators!):
And just for fun, here is a card made with this same stamp set by Shelli Gardner, CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up! that she shared at Leadership in January:
Come back for more Summer Mini Samples soon!

No comments: