Monday, January 3, 2011

Filled with Love

A few years ago, I was on a date with my husband and a few other friends when another set of couples exited the restaurant we were at and we overheard this conversation between the two men:

Man #1: "Hey, that football game is on next Saturday...do you want to come over and watch it?"
Man #2: "Um, isn't that Valentine's day? I don't think my wife would go for that."
Man #3: "Really? Is Valentine's on the 14th this year?"

Just in case you missed it, Valentine's *IS* on February 14th this year (and last year, and next year...and the year after that...) and I'm here to help you show your love in the most creative ways :)

  • Create beautiful cards and gifts with the Stampin' Up! Filled With Love promotion (click on image above for more details). Free Bitty Button Offer good only through January 24th!
  • Plan to attend my Spanish Fork Valentine Stamp Camp on Friday, February 11th (10 a.m.) or Saturday, February 12th (1 p.m.). SAMPLES COMING SOON! You'll create a fabulous "flip" album for your Love Bird and a beautiful card/CD cover for you to..."say I Love You with a song". The cost is only $20 and space is limited! RSVP today: 801-376-8685

No comments: