Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love Birds (Valentine Stamp Camp!)

These little flip albums always make me smile, and you can create this one at my Valentine Stamp Camp! Here's a peek inside...
It's the perfect size (6x6) to present to your own "Love Bird" for Valentines Day (with your pictures inside) AND we'll also be creating a CD cover so you can burn an album of all your love songs, too!
Friday, February 11 at 10 a.m. 
OR
Saturday, February 12 at 1 p.m. 
Spanish Fork, UT

Cost: $20  
Click Here to Reserve Your Spot!
Bring: scissors, paper trimmer (optional) and Adhesive  
(Sticky Strip adhesive *strongly* recommended to keep your projects together...order when you register if you don't have any!)

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

So cute! I wish I could attend this. I just can't afford it being on unemployment. Hope I find a job soon. I'm going nuts.
Shelly