Monday, May 9, 2011

Crop for a CURE!

National Scrapbooking Month with Stampin' Up!
It's time for me to get some scrapbooking done, and I thought I'd invite a few friends over...what are you doing this Saturday? Let's combine a few good things and make a difference at the same time at the CROP FOR A CURE to benefit JDRF!

Here's the scoop: I'll host the crop at my house and there is NO CHARGE, but I would invite you to make a donation of any amount to JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). You can donate at the crop or online here.

We'll crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. down Spendlove Lane in Spanish Fork!

****Bring your own card stock, photos, scissors, adhesive, etc!!****

You will have access to all my stamps, ink pads, Big Shot, dies, punches, etc. I will provide chocolate and prizes! You can leave for lunch or dinner or we can order it in (purchase your own). If you have extra scraps/embellishments/card stock/etc that you want to offer on the "Free for All" table, bring it along and we'll recycle it!

Space is limited, so please call to reserve your spot ASAP: 801-376-8685

No comments: