Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Create Perfect Pennants with a Punch!



My stampin' friends tell me all the time how much they love coordinating products (like ribbon that matches their ink or card stock) and PUNCHES are a big hit: like the new Pennant Punch that coordinates with the new Pennant Parade stamp set! No worries about cutting out your stamped images by hand...just PUNCH 'em! Now if you love the ease of punches, perhaps collecting them at a discount as a demonstrator would appeal to you...and the $99 kit through July 31st is a great opportunity to get started. My password to join through my website is stampwithme.

Of course, you can always host a party and get your crafting supplies free or at a discount, too. And if you just want to order, make sure you go through my website to get PREFERRED pricing.

When I am "connected" again, I'll share the card I made with the Pennants/Punch to swap at convention...this technology drought is harder than I expected :)

No comments: