Monday, July 25, 2011

Loni's Convention Report

Sitting in the park at the library today (something good that has come from no internet at the house for the summer) enjoying music from a live band and the beautiful weather! Happily, I can also upload a few pictures from Convention and give you my report (finally!)

The theme at Stampin' Up! this year is "Come GROW with Us" and it was carried through our convention, too. This was the stage and the colors changed each day:
We started with High-Hat Fashion at the Kick-Off Party: 
This stamper was a little bit country:
AND a little bit city:
We loved the "Product Park" where our products were beautifully showcased like this: 
 and where we learned from some talented demonstrators fun ways to use them, too:
The next morning, the fun begins with swapping! Here is Sue trading the cards we helped her finish at midnight the night before:
Opening theme song performers:
Then it was 3 days full of non-stop fun:





The good news for you is that YOU can be there with us next year when you join my Stampin' Family this month for only $99...and here is what you get:
Just go to my website and click "Join the Fun"...and my recruit password is stampwithme :) I'd love to have you come to convention 2012 in Salt Lake City with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great recap of the SU convention!