Monday, October 24, 2011

Cookie, Cookie, Who's Got the Cookie?

I have a sweet tooth. My husband tells me I would feel better if I stopped eating sugar, but I think, "I feel great WHEN I eat sugar!" so giving up sugar just doesn't appeal to me. Nope. Nada. Not one iota.

But give me a way to combine stamping and sugar, and you have my attention. Thanks, Stampin' Up!, for giving me one more reason to love you: The new "Sweet Pressed" Cookie stamps are really fun, and require no ink, just sugar!



The cookie press comes with a solid wood handle and 3 interchangeable silicone "stamps" (jack-o-lantern face, snowflake and heart)


I'd love to show it to you in action...imagine hosting a "Cookie Exchange" and invited your friends to bring some of their favorite holiday cookies to share (along with their recipe) and we stamped a book for them to keep the recipes in like this:

Everyone goes home with cookies, recipes and learns how to use the Sweet Pressed Stamps!

To schedule a Cookie Exchange, call me: 801-376-8685 or to order the Sweet Pressed Stamps, visit my Stampin' Store

No comments: