Friday, February 10, 2012

Try Digital Designing with Stampin' Up! FREE!!!

I am so excited to share My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! with you...and now you can try it FREE for 30 days!!!MDS FREE Trial!
If you are a new customer, you will need to create an account, then once you have "ordered" My Digital Studio, go into your account to download the 30-day trial here:
Since our last name is "Spendlove", we send Valentine cards (instead of Christmas Cards) and this year I created the cards using MDS. This is the front of the card and I used a new download you can purchase (and customize) for only $1.95 called "Be Mine Framable Designer Template" that has some great "Subway Art" images that I customized to create our card:
The cool thing is that you can print them on your own printer OR the professional print service (my favorite!!!) and when you use the professional print service, you can print in COLOR on the front, inside AND back...and my cards all came with envelopes! There is also bulk pricing, so the more you order, they less it costs to print :) Check out more about the print services here then go to my online store to order MDS FREE!


No comments: