Thursday, June 7, 2012

I {Heart} My Hostesses!

Saturday morning is my annual Hostess Appreciation Breakfast and I'm so excited to show my fabulous hostess'  how much I sincerely love them for inviting me into their homes to share what I love with their friends! Here is the invite they received in the mail:
 
 This is the new "Floral District" Designer Series Paper...and it feels like summer!

THANK YOU to all my 2011-2012 hostesses and club members: Laura, Heather, Shelly, Heidi, Andrea, Cassie, Rita, Jeanna, Heather, Brenda, Jeni, Mari, Sarajane, Jen, Beth, Kami, Jamie, Whitney, Laura, Lorraine, Ashlie, Diana, Sariah, Charli, Laura, Yvonne, Thaleanna, Carol, Nan, Katee, Nancy, Bobbie, Julia, 
Stacy & Cheryl!

If you would like an invitation to this exclusive event next year, call me to schedule your workshop or join one of my clubs that will be starting in June/July! When you hold a party in June or July, you can also earn $115 FREE from the new catalog:

What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call me to schedule your party: 801-376-8685 or come to the "I Spy" Catalog Reception this Saturday from 2-5 p.m. in Spanish Fork!!

No comments: