Monday, July 23, 2012

I AM...Excited! (Stampin' Up! Convention Report)

Come along with me for a Stampin' Up! Convention report!

For 20 summers I have reserved "Me Time" at convention, and with the exception of one year when my baby was just too small to travel with me, I haven't missed it! There is nothing better than being surrounded by 3500 close friends, stamps, ink, paper and tons of creativity :)

It was fun to share updates from convention on my Facebook page, but here are a few more highlights:
We started the week at the Late Night Stampers Stamp Camp and Reunion Party:
Back: Kristi, Pam, Sally & Sherrill, my stampin' "mom"
Front: Anne, Me, Sue
On check-in day, we toured the Stampin' Up! home office in Riverton, including a visit to the Legacy Museum, where the decor changes every year and is open most business days for the public to visit:
  
 I took a LOT of photos of the amazing and creative ideas at the convention displays:
 
 This demonstrator's shirt says it all:

We look forward to getting a new bag at each event, this year a chevron pattern in Summer Starfruit!
It was roomy enough to carry a lot of stuff we bought in the Memento Mall :)
I got to walk across the stage for an award:
Make & Take Projects are always a highlight:
And FREE stamps make us smile!
Finally, after convention was over, we got to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert with Katherine Jenkins, guest artist. Here we are on our way to the concert in front of the Salt Lake Temple! What a wonderful week! I'd love to have you join my stampin' family and come with me to convention next year...
Wish I could share more, but we are moving to a new home, so I may be M.I.A. for a week...check back after August 1st for more creativity or RSVP for my Card Buffet this Saturday in Spanish Fork!

 

No comments: