Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Loni's Hostess Bonus for September!

I will be celebrating 20 years as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this September, so I've got some fun surprises for YOU to express my appreciation for being such wonderful friends and customers!

To begin with, I am offering the person who schedules a party for September 11th this stamp set (in addition to the hostess benefits you can earn FREE):
And if you book a party for September 12th, I'll give you this stamp set:
And whoever calls me first to plan a party for September 20th will get this stamp set:
There is nothing better than gathering your friends together to laugh, eat and be creative...and I'll prepare the craft for you! This offer is good for Utah County Hostesses. If you are out of town, I am coming to Southern Utah a few times, too and I will let you choose from a few sets if you call to arrange a time in September.

Let's plan something fun! 801-376-8685 (call or text)

No comments: