Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Haunted Village: A Special Club Project

This year, one of my stamp clubs requested home decor and giftable projects so we are kicking off the club next week with this cute little Haunted Village:
The idea came from a class at Stampin' Up! convention 2011 and I transformed it into this spooky trio: Grab a few junk pieces of wood, some paint and ink, your favorite Designer Series Paper and create your own neighborhood for any holiday! I'd love to see what you create, so share a link in the comments if you try it.

Jenn (the club hostess for this month) said she could accommodate a few extra guests if you are in Spanish Fork next Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. The cost is $6 for the village if you place a $25 order and $12 if you just want to come to make the project. It will take about 2 hours. If you are interested, email or call me by Monday morning so we have the supplies ready.

Note: While I am sending out all the cards (and some of the other projects) I am sharing on my blog this Anniversary month, I won't be giving this one away :) Leave a comment anyway, and I'll pick one person to get a copy of one of the other cards from the month!

There are a LOT of fun events and classes coming up in the next few weeks and I hope you'll join me: Check out my EVENT CALENDAR and RSVP early to reserve your spot.

No comments: