Thursday, October 25, 2012

Angry Birds

I forgot to share these adorably simple little Owl treat bags we made clear back in July:
By "We" I mean my husband and I...we created 120 of them and filled them with goodies for the Late Night Stamper Reunion Party (the Owl is the mascot of the LNS)  He (my hubby) had fun making each owl with it's own personality (crossed eyes, goofy eyes, angry eyes) but after the first 50, he wasn't sure he ever wanted to see another bird :o

But look at how cute they are! Did you know that a group of owls is called a "Parliament"? 
All you need is some lunch bags, Designer Series Paper (I used the First Edition DSP # 121878),  a few circle punches, glue stick, scissors and stapler! Super simple, super cute.

BIG NEWS!
On Monday, October 29 we are kicking off a whole WEEK of celebration for Digital Scrapbooking day, but that's not all! On Monday ONLY, Stampin' Up! is having a Sell-a-Stamp Spooktacular! All stamps will be 15% off (excluding hostess sets and bundled products)!! Click or call to place your order on Monday, October 29th :)

No comments: