Monday, October 22, 2012

D.C. and Spider Cider

This is my excuse for missing a week on my blog: A trip to D.C. with my youngest daughter to visit my oldest daughter! We had a fabulous time together, obviously, and it's taken me a little while to get back into the swing of things.

Here's a little "Spider Cider" matchbook for your Halloween brewing pleasure, along with a Monster Munchie box we created at the Big Shot Holiday class:
Project Recipe: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Tangerine Tango card stock, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906), Candy Wrapper Die (120890) and Big Shot, Striped Satin Ribbon (127837), Basic Black Classic Ink Pad, Black, Tangerine & More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers, Simply Scored (122334), Monster Munchies stamp set (Holiday Catalog pg 26) Stapler
 

No comments: