Monday, January 21, 2013

All the Single Stampers (Put a Stamp On It!)

All the Single Stampers (All the Single Stampers!)
All the Single Stampers (All the Single Stampers!)
Put your hands up!

Down at my desk, it's just such a mess
I'm doing my creative thing
I wanna send a card, but it's so hard
Cause I need something that screams SPRING!
I up to see, there's two or three
My demonstrator has 'em
Just want ONE, now it's all done
She sent it right to me!  

Cause if you liked it then you should have put a stamp on it
If you sent it then you should've put a stamp on it
I'm not mad because I have put a stamp on it
I know you'll like it now that I have put a stamp on it!

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh
Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh

SING ALONG!!

For your enjoyment, here are the newest SINGLE STAMPS available for purchase through the end of March (clear mount only, clear block not provided):
And here's more good news:  
As part of Stampin' Up!s 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, and will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image and is available in clear mount for just $14.95 (clear blocks not included)

Check back every month for a new "Best of" Set!
While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.  Here is January's BEST OF set:

What's more, if you are a collector of classic stamps: Get a FREE stamp set for every 6 Best of stamp sets you order! Just print off one of these and adhere the special sticker that comes with each Best of set to it and mail it in when you have purchased 6:

No comments: