Wednesday, August 28, 2013

In Case You Need A Reason, Here Are 12 Good Ones (of 25)

It's no secret I LOVE WHAT I DO as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator...but it's not an exclusive club: I also love sharing the opportunity with everyone else because it has made a difference in my life.

Co-ordinating with the 25th Anniversary of SU! I'm sharing 25 reasons you may want to join my Stampin' Up! family over on my Facebook Page, but today I'm listing the first 12 here, in case you've missed them. Stick with me, 'cuz there are a few priceless ones!

1. Anytime is a good time to join SU! and for just a few more days (through August 31), you can pick one of these kits from the Holiday or Annual catalog FREE when you become a demonstrator:

2. You would make a great demonstrator if...you refer to colors in Alliterative SU! lingo, i.e. Coastal Cabana, Crisp Canteloupe, Pistachio Pudding...You may be over the top if you paint your fingernails in said colors...

3. If you love creating and swapping cards, that's something demonstrators do at every event!

4. Where should you go for summer vacation? Wonder no more: Come with me to Convention next year as a demonstrator?

5. Never be bored at a sporting event: As a demonstrator, there is always a project you can take along!

6. Combine work with play and avoid being homicidal.

7. You would be a wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrator if: You've ever served glitter for dinner.

8. Kids are expensive.

9. Raise your C.Q. (Creativity Quotient)! You'll be amazed at the things you learn from Stampin' Up!

10. The demonstrator starter kit is only $99 and you can choose $125 in product you want! It's the best bargain we have :)

11. Don't let your ship pass by...SU! can help you swim out to meet it!

12. Stampin' Up! can change your life. You can change the lives of others. Share the love!


...the other 13 reasons will be coming to FB and I'll share them here in October. MEANWHILE, to find out more about starting your own creative journey with Stampin' Up! come on over to my Opportunity Night tomorrow, August 29th at 7 p.m. Too far to travel? Most of your questions can be answered by reading about the opportunity HERE, or pick up the phone and call me 801.376.8685

JOIN THE FUN NOW!
post signature

No comments: