Thursday, September 5, 2013

Employees, Envelopes, Autumn & Miracles

When there is a holiday at the beginning of the month, I seem to start off slower than usual! It was a lovely Labor Day, and it got me thinking about workers that often go unthanked...so here's a shout out to a few of the people who keep things running smoothly so my life is easier: To those who work in Utilities (including waste management, keeping us clean) THANK YOU! People who keep my lights and internet working, WAHOO! And those unsung heroes that plant, weed and harvest so I can eat, YOU ROCK! Seriously, my life would suck without you (hmmm..that could make a great song...)

On to September Stampin' New & Noteworthy!

Envelope Punch Board


And here is the "Best Of" Autumn stamp set available now:
Butterfly Bundle

You may have heard that our beloved CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner was in an accident last week. I am so grateful that it wasn't worse and that she is on the road to recovery! Her husband has "hacked" into her blog and you can follow the story HERE (starting on August 31, 2013)
It always amazes me how small miracles add up and reveal the arm of the Lord in our lives. As a whole SU! community, we are appreciative that her life has been spared and pray for her speedy healing.
post signature

No comments: