Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trick-or-Treat: A Perfect Fit for Blondies

I consider myself a connoisseur of baked goods and my favorite bakery on the planet is The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Yesterday I stopped by for a cupcake (okay, two) and discovered their BLONDIES: Like a S'more on steroids! Let's just say I may have a new addiction.

In an act of SERENDIPITY, I discovered that said Blondies fit perfectly into the new Decorative Window Gift Boxes from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog (6 boxes for $4.95...a bargain!):

Side Note: I bought four blondies to share with the ladies I visit in my church calling each month...only three blondies made it to the boxes...

Add a strip of Designer Series Paper, a skull stamp (so they can tell their kids it's poison and won't have to share) and some washi tape and abracadabra! You've got yourself a VERY quick gift. IF you can deliver them before you eat them all.

Project Recipe (for the boxes, not the blondies)
All supplies can be ordered from my Stampin' Up! Store

Stamps: Toil & Trouble (2013 Holiday Catalog)
Ink: Staz-On White (Item 106960)
Paper: Witches Brew DSP (132185)
Embellishments: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (132156)
Other: Blondies from The Sweet Tooth Fairy!

post signature

No comments: