Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hidden Message Slider Card

On my walk this morning as I was cheerfully stomping through some fallen leaves, this card came into my mind...and it actually turned out better than I had imagined!

How about a video tutorial? Okay, even if it did just take me two hours and I still haven't showered...


I'm always THANKFUL for comments to know if you like what I'm sharing :) and even MORE grateful for your Online Orders and will send you a card to tell you how grateful I am (as long as you don't select "No Contact" when you place your order...I have to be able to see your address to send you a card, right?)
post signature

2 comments:

jenn said...

Thanks for the tutorial. I'm going to try it with the merry thinlit. Love this card.

Meredith said...

This card is amazing!