Thursday, January 30, 2014

Love, Guaranteed

It's snowing again, so you need to do something to warm your heart...and the heart of the one you love! I've got just the exercise:
Heart-To-Heart Stamp Camp
Wednesday, February 5 at 7 p.m.
OR
Thursday, February 6 at 10 a.m.
Spanish Fork, UT

These three elegant projects will make you fall in love (with paper crafting) all over again:

You'll create a Valentine charger to decorate your home, a card and a box.  Here's the box up close:

The best news? It's only $10 for the class!! I set the price before I made the projects, so you are getting an AWESOME deal :)  While I provide almost all the supplies, you will need to bring Snail, Sticky Strip and scissors. If you need to order any adhesive, please let me know when registering. And registration is due by February 3rd (space is limited).






post signature

No comments: