Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life Happened (& Card Class)

Sometimes life comes at you all at once! That happened to me last week: A death, a birth, a visit from my daughter, a trip to southern Utah, a card class, a shoebox swap, a stamp day, a funeral, an emergency family council and a red-eye flight to send my girl back to D.C. on the same night as Daylight Savings, followed by early morning church!

I should have snapped a pic at the funeral, but didn't think of that :(
All in all, it was a great adventure and one I won't soon forget!

I've learned to stop saying, "When life slows down, I will _______" because life isn't about to slow down anytime soon! Instead, I make time for the things that are important to me, including creativity. If you need a creative escape this weekend, come on over to my Stamp-a-Stack card class!

(card cased from Andi Potler)

Sale-a-Bration Stamp-a-Stack Card Class
Saturday, March 15th at 1 p.m.
Loni's House~Spanish Fork, UT
Create 8 lovely greeting cards for $15! Bring scissors & adhesive (SNAIL refills will be available to purchase). Crafting is more fun with a friend and first-timers can attend for 1/2 price, so invite your neighbor, mother and BFF!

Reserve your spot by Thursday, March 13th:

And FYI, click below to check out the newest deals, stamps and downloads:


post signature

No comments: