Thursday, April 24, 2014

Creating in the cracks...


Right now things are pretty exciting as we prepare for wedding number 2 at our house! My oldest daughter will be married in May and as she is miles away, we are doing a lot of phone calling. I'm SO grateful for cell phones: How many of you remember when you had to pay for long distance calls? Growning up, even calling the city 15 miles away was long distance! Thanks goodness those days are past.

I've been doing a little creating in the "cracks" of life: Those moments when I can grab a few previously unscheduled minutes for getting crafty as well as some big projects we had to tackle for the wedding...

Here's what I've been up to:
My mom and BFF Kelli (and my sister and daughter-in-law, not picutred) helped me make 500 wedding invitations! Couldn't have done it alone: Thanks ladies!
Kelli's birthday was in November, but I just got around to giving her a gift, so it had to have a cute bag to go in (above left).

Back in August I volunteered to help with Teacher Appreciation week, so with the help of my husband and youngest daughter, we cranked out 100 thank you cards with a little treat inside at the beginning of April.

If you follow Creative Juice by Loni on Facebook or Instagram, you have seen a few of these (and other projects). As much as I love my blog, it's easier to post to the other two, so while I will continue to post here, you'll probably see me sharing more on the other two social media outlets :)

Meanwhile, don't forget that FREE SHIPPING ends Friday:


post signature

No comments: