Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial: Bloomin' Blendabilities

Time for another confession: I wasn't sure that I wanted to try the Blendabilities Markers by Stampin' Up! ....  you see, I'm a pretty simple stamper and they looked like "too much work". But I am so delighted I tried them because alcohol based markers are SO very versatile I'm discovering!

Here's just one fun way to use these new markers: Emboss a stamped image using white embossing powder on black paper and use your Blendabilities to color the embossed image! This appeals to me because I don't need to be careful...I can color over the black paper and it doesn't show up, so easy-peasy crafting for Loni ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ayDVkGE0aMVVFRc1Roc3UxNHc/edit?usp=sharing 
Another fun thing about this card...I used an embossing folder to "stamp" the flowers on the front! Click on photo or HERE to download a printable tutorial!

Like Pringles, I couldn't stop with just one, so here's another version of Bloomin' Blendabiliteswe made at my last Blend with Friends Class...if you missed it, make sure to register for the next one

(like the stars? A sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog...coming August 28th)

Print Recipe


Product List





132322s


132322












Yes, I know the You're Amazing stamp set is retired, but it's one of my favorites and I'm having a hard time letting it go! Baby steps, baby steps..
 post signature

No comments: