Monday, May 25, 2015

Wedding Wishes

Do you ever dream of crafting? I woke up this morning with the TGIF and Friday Mashup challenges on my mind along with a card floating around inside there, too! So I ignored all housework after exercising and spent a happy hour in my stamp studio...



...and these are the results:

For the first one I colored directly on the Something Lacy background stamp with my markers (Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder). 

Then I tried embossing Something Lacy on vellum cardstock and colored it from the back using the same colors: 

 Both turned out lovely and I'm prepared for 2 June weddings! #tgifc04 #fm210

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I invite you over to my Creative Juice by Loni Facebook page where I post everyday...join the community there to exercise more creative muscles daily!
post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Loni! Love the backgrounds you've created :)

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Loni, what beautiful cards. They're each wonderful in their own way, although I like the one with the embossed vellum just a bit more. Love the subtle colours. Thanks so much for joining the Friday Mashup Challenge this week.

Lillybet said...

These are both just beautiful, love a wedding card that is colourful. thanks for the inspiration, Liz

Cynthia said...

Yes, I agree, both turned out totally different and both are beautiful. I love the colors you chose, it looks great with the gold glittered butterfly. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, your first background is amazing! It really matches the challenge so well. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards! I am really loving the background in the second one. Thanks for joining us at TGIF!

Cathy Caines said...

Is't the glimmer delicious? And that trim!! Ohhhh love!

Unknown said...

Both are gorgeous...can't pick one that I like over the other. Great backgrounds!

Kristi Kelly said...

Very lovely cards!