Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Banner

I've really enjoyed using my Big Shot! Here is a Christmas banner I created with the Pennant Die from Stampin' Up! I even added some bling to the chipboard letters with glittery embossing powder. Simply cover the chipboard with white craft ink and pour on Iridescent Ice embossing powder while wet, then heat to set.

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted): Big Shot, Pennant Die, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper, On Board Letters, Little Felt Flurries, White Craft Ink, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, heat tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pretties kit, 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, silver cord.

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

That is so cute. It is even cuter in person. I hadn't ever seen that paper in person. I'd thought of buying it because I liked the colors together so much. But, your banner and the gift card holder are what sold me. Thanks!