Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Milestone Reached

WOW! I'm so very grateful right now...thanks to *YOU* (my dear, wonderful friends and customers!) I reached $200,000 in career sales with Stampin' Up! this week!!! It took me about 12 years to reach the first $100K and just 7 years to exceed this milestone. And guess what? I get a $2,000 bonus!! I just love what I do :)

Now I can't decide what to spend it on...a vacation with my husband? A new dining room set? A family trip? (Note that it's a VACATION when I go with my sweetheart and a TRIP if we take the kids: A bit of wisdom my father taught me)

So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for letting me be your creative coach and for thinking of me when you need supplies for scrapping, stamping, home decor, gifts and more. I recognize your loyalty (and God's hands) in this great blessing and want you to know I am humbled and grateful. I wish I could send you ALL a card, but this will have to do:
{Card created by Debbie Greuser...one of the dear demonstrators in my Stitched Stampers family} 
 If you would love being a part of my stampin' family and/or want to make a business out of sharing your creativity, you can join through March 31, 2011 for 15% off the Starter Kit AND get a Starter Kit Bonus Bundle (Color Coach, Simply Sent Card Kit and Stamp Set & Exclusive Punch!) FREE...Click Here for more information or to join today!
(P.S. My recruiting password is stampwithme)

3 comments:

ChelleStamps said...

Glad to have been a part of your success! Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us!

Megal said...

Wahoo Loni! So excited for you! Way to go woman. you deserve it.

Mindi said...

whahhhhhhhhhht? you rocked the 200k mark? EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!


i'm proud of you--i know how hard you work at this. i say, VACATION.

ALL THE WAY.