Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gather and Gobble

Hooray for Turkey Day! While I'll be going out to eat this Thanksgiving, I still wanted to share this idea for saving your spot at the table: This cute little gobbler uses the SU! Treat Cups (116802) and a few different punches to hold a tasty treat: Pull the slider and out they come so you can re-use it year after year!

I gave a talk in church a few weeks ago on Gratitude and the question I asked at the beginning of the talk was this:
I've been trying to be more specific in my prayers for those things I take for granted: Being able to breathe and smell, a hot water heater, contact lenses, chapstick, the internet, scissors, my local library, public school, etc. etc. The list is long, but think about what you are doing right now and what blessing you aren't even considering that allows you to do it? If you had to gather or hunt for your food every meal, you wouldn't be sitting here reading my blog! Gather to Gobble AND give Gratitude to God this Thanksgiving!

No comments: