Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Making a Difference...for 25 Years & Counting!


It's an honor to be a part of something that brings joy into so many lives in so many different ways. At Stampin' Up!, making a difference is part of who we are and what we do. While I can't completely describe the way salt tastes to someone who has never tasted it, I doubt I'll be able to convey the feeling that surrounds me when I am enjoying convention...but I'll try to share a little in this post.

We started out on July 18th (my birthday!) with a visit to the SU! Home Office in Riverton, UT. While I've been there many times, it was fun to be with friends who were seeing it for the first time. As we were waiting in line, we looked down and discovered that we all had toenails painted in Stampin' Up! colors :) Can you name them?

Next we held our annual Stitched Stampers Awards Luncheon & Shoebox Swap at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. This was one of the funnest stamping events we've had together and we look forward to re-connecting with our sister Stitched Stampers each year. The swaps were AMAZING and the company was delightful! 
The next few days was filled to overflowing with classes, demonstrations, awards, product announcements, Anniversary parties and prizes galore! 

If you had a chance to step back from the display boards (and IF you were lucky enough to view them without a thousand people crowded around), you could see the samples spelled out the SU! tag line:

At the party after the awards night, we played games, ate cupcakes, took pictures and really rocked out with the Spazmatics who were a hilariously entertaining and surprisingly talented 80's cover band, so I could sing and dance along, as that is my era! My friend Kelly even won $100 shopping spree at the party, so it was a huge success :) 

If this wasn't enough for you, you can actually watch the opening and closing sessions of convention as well as the highlights video on YouTube! Here are the links to the sessions, and the highlights below. You see that Ryan Innes from The Voice sang our theme song during opening session!

Opening Session (1 hr 41 min)
Closing Session (1 hr 34 min)


I am inexpressibly grateful for the difference Stampin' Up! has made in my life and would love to share the joy with you. When you are ready to join me in this amazing company, please come join my Stampin' Family and come to convention in July 2014 with us!




post signature

No comments: