Thursday, June 18, 2015

Watermelon and a Slice of Summer

"If watermelon exists, why don't airmelon, 
firemelon and earthmelon exist?" ~the elemelons

Lucky for you, the papermelon exists thanks to the Cutie Pie Thinlits from Stampin' Up!

Now download a tutorial to make your own! 
If you need the supplies, please order them from my Stampin' Up! store and I'll send you a card :)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

This new Cutie Pie Thinlit is one of the many new beautiful and clever products in 
The NEW CATALOG which arrived June 2nd:

Yep, I'm late in updating the blog: A daily dose of Creativity is on my Facebook Page, so come over and follow me there! 

post signature

2 comments:

Kim said...

cute idea! this will be on my inspiration blog post. thanks for sharing

Kylie Bertucci said...

really cool! love this Loni.