Monday, October 27, 2008

Holiday Place Settings by Shelli

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Many of you have heard me say that I don't like wasting brain cells (the few I have left after childbirth are very precious to me). One thing I want to stress is that I COPY BEAUTIFULLY! I love getting great ideas from other people and sharing them with you. Sometimes my friends discover my inspiration from other sources, but I'm here to share my sources first-hand!

This holiday place setting idea was shared on our local Utah channel 5 by Stampin' Up! CEO Shelli Gardner and if you attend one of my workshops next month, you may even get to make one of these fun items. One simple idea can be carried through any holiday or special occasion...what's not to love about versatility? To see the video, click here.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

i happen to know for a fact that you've got lots of brain cells left.

nice that you've already figured out the "link" button. it took me approx. 3 months.

i'm a loser.

ChelleStamps said...

I totally copy everything I do lol. Every once in a very great while, something awesome will pop into my little head, but not very often.
This is a great idea. Makes me wonder if I even have one full set of dishes to match one another? Hmmm.....