Friday, May 15, 2009

Designer Series Paper Inspiration

If working with patterned paper has you stumped, here is a little inspiration~and through May, when you buy 3 Designer Series Paper, you get 1 FREE!

Here is a scrapbook layout using the "Good Morning Sunshine" Designer Series Paper (DSP):

We had been to the Aviary, so I *had* to use the chipboard owl, and I colored him with a Chocolate Chip Craft pad. Recipe: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point and Summer Sun cardstock and ink, On Board So Tweet, Kiwi striped grosgrain ribbon, Perfect Day rub-ons, "Hooray" Designer Hardware, Big Shot & Billboard strip die.

AND don't miss the Featured Project video on my Stampin' Up! website: Scrapbooking with Designer Series Paper!!!

Next is an idea I copied from Kristina Werner's blog (sorry, I can't find the exact date) but I love the simplicity and it's a terrific idea to use up all those little scraps you've been hoarding:
Recipe: Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate Chip card stock, Chit-Chat rub-ons, scallop edge punch, white gel pen, Flower Assortment Designer Brads. Hint: cut/punch 1" squares.

No comments: