Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy New [Stampin' Up!] YEAR!

Happy NEW YEAR!! It's the first day of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog and some of the things I'm most excited about are:
  • Over 1,000 items under $25!
  • The New In-Colors (my favorite colors are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay!)
  • Party Kits (for little Princesses and Pirates) only $15.95!
  • Beautiful new stamp sets, Decor Elements, Big Shot Dies and more...oh, my!
  • NEW Celebrando Creatividad for my Spanish speaking friends!
So do you want to see what's inside? Come to my OPEN HOUSE/SERVICE PROJECT on Saturday, July 11 from 1-4 p.m. where we'll stamp cards for our Servicemen/women, you can create a color chart with the new In-Colors, sip a root beer float, choose a card to send to a friend, shop from my retired stamps (20%-50% off this day only!)...and of course, peek at the new catalog!

You can take a catalog home FREE when you book a party or join a club. You can also purchase this wonderful idea book for only $5 through July 11 (after July 11 it will be $9.95 plus tax). You can also browse all current catalogs by clicking on the links in the left column :)

No comments: