Tuesday, May 4, 2010

T.A.C.O. Night

(Note: Blog Candy winner announced May 4th on my Sweet Scoops post below)

Let's keep the food theme going with TACO NIGHT!
Come to my T.A.C.O. Night (free for my adult friends) and discover a 
Totally Awesome Career Opportunity
(and eat some delicious tacos, too!)

Wednesday, May 5th (Cinco de Mayo)
6:30 p.m.
Down Spendlove Lane in Spanish Fork, UT
RSVP to 801-376-8685 RIGHT NOW!!

Through May 31st, when you join my Stampin' family, you will receive two "Workshop Wow" DVD's with over 250 minutes of stamping and paper crafting ideas (a $42 value!)
Can't come to TACO Night, but still interested in an awesome career with Stampin' Up!? Visit my Stampin' Up! website and find out more (my recruiting password is "stampwithme" when you are ready to join!)

No comments: