bliss/blɪs/ Show Spelled[blis] –noun
1. supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment: wedded bliss.
2. Theology . the joy of heaven.
3. heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.
4. Archaic . a cause of great joy or happiness.
5. my favorite Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set!
One of my favorite thing about the taffeta ribbon (shown here in Rich Razzleberry) is that you can fray the end and pick a strand from the middle of the ribbon, then pull it to gather the ribbon! Isn't that so feminine and pretty? PURE bliss, as far as I'm concerned :)
And here is Shannon West from Stampin' Up! showing you a few more ways to use this gorgeous stamp set:
Did I mention you can get this stamp set FREE??