Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack Class

If you love to send hand-stamped cards during the holidays, but don't have much time, I am here to help! Come to my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack card class on
Saturday, November 12th at 10:30 a.m.
in Spanish Fork! I'll cut/prepare all the materials, you can come stamp and put the cards together in minutes!  Create cards in multiples of 6 for $10...(2 each of 3 different designs or request them to be all the same of your favorite when you register!) 

All you need to bring are your scissors and adhesive. I *highly* recommend SNAIL adhesive or Tombo Multipurpose glue...you can order them when you register if you need some.

Here are the designs! Christmas stocking:
 Poinsettia:
 Wisemen:
 RSVP to loni@sfcn.org or 801-376-8685 ASAP so I can get the supplies ordered!

No comments: