Friday, July 13, 2012

Pintrested? Reason to Smile :)

I finally caved and joined Pinterest...then wondered why I haven't done it sooner! One reason could be that it is addicting, but I've tried to limit myself to a certain time when I am there and only look at those I follow or for specific things. Luckily, I follow some pretty AWESOME people so I get plenty of inspiration from them :)

After a while, I realized that I was pinning all these cool things, but never making any of them! So I took some time to make a few things and put my own spin on them :)

Celebrating the "Reason to Smile" promotion this month (see below on how to order for $5! in July only!), here are a few "Pinterested" card...not originally created with this set, but translated beautifully, giving me plenty of smiles and I hope some for you, too.

How do you get your hands on one of these stamp sets for only $5? FOR JULY ONLY, go to my Stampin' Store and when you order $50 of merchandise, you can add this stamp set to your order for only $5!! And there is still a LOT of good stuff in the Clearance Rack, too, so that can count toward your $50 purchase :) To order the Reason to Smile stamp set in clear mount, use item #131275 or in wood mount use item #131274 after your shopping bag reaches $50 :) Of course, there is always the option of calling me to order, and you get the added benefit of talking to me :)  801-376-8685
You're welcome :)

No comments: