Friday, February 22, 2013

Easter Comes Early

As Easter is on March 31st this year (and it's just around the corner), I thought it would be fun to teach a Craft Camp to help prepare for Spring and the celebration of Easter! Here is one of the projects you'll be creating at the camp; A Spring Sampler!
Yes, it includes the frame! There are other projects we'll be making that day, and I'll try to share them over the next few weeks. As always, this will be at my home in Spanish Fork and space is limited, so register early (Paypal link below)!
Easter Craft Camp
Saturday, March 16
1 p.m.
$25
**Bring scissors and SNAIL adhesive** (need a refill? Let me know!)





Creative credit: I pulled ideas from many different places as I created this sampler (and even came up with a few of my own!), but would be remiss if I didn't give credit for the ribbon/doily to fellow demonstrator Kirsteen Gill's sampler here as it really makes this home decor project so beautiful!
post signature

3 comments:

jenn said...

Love this. I was looking for some Spring shadow box ideas, and here are some perfect ones. Thanks

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Gorgeous Loni!

Unknown said...

I so wish I lived closer. I am just so in love with this!! Amazing!! If you have leftovers and want to sell a kit ... let me know!