Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You Light Up My Life

Wanted an opportunity to create a card with the new Pun Intended Hostess set from the 2016-17 Catalog, so the TGIF Challenge seemed like a perfect chance to get my fingers inky!

Here's the sketch challenge:

And my take on it:

It's a delightfully whimsical stamp set and these lightbulbs just made me smile as I was creating! The only way to get your hands on it is to host a party and did you know I also do virtual parties on Facebook? You don't have to clean your house or make a treat...just sit in your comfy clothes and party with friends for 30 minutes! It's as easy as it sounds so email me today to set a time!
post signature

8 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Love this, Loni! Loving the colourful layers and then the stamped vellum layer! Love the circles behind the light bulb to make them stand out! Very clever! Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

Jeanna Bohanon said...

ADORABLE! Love how you worked this sketch - Brilliant ! (LOL) I am so glad you played along at TGIF Challenges this week, I love this card

Stampin' Dolce said...

awesome!!!! I love what you did with this stamp set and the vellum!!! Thank-you for playing along with the TGIF challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Loni, this is so great! Love the vellum layer with the colored circles behind - great use of the sketch! LOVE IT! Glad you could join us this week at TGIF! Hope to see you again!

Heather said...

Love, love, love!!! So cute! No wonder you won!

Heather said...

Love, love, love!!! So cute! No wonder you won!

Natalie Lapakko said...

This is adorable! I love how each light looks like it is glowing a different color. What a fun use of vellum! Congrats!

Cathy Caines said...

Love everything about this card and it completely inspired me to use this stamp set!! Thanks for playing at TGIF!