Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Help Wanted

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Did you know that according to the New York Times (12/22/08), the recession is a great time for Craft Sales? People are turning to creating gifts rather than buying them, and now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! to share your creativity with others! During Sale-a-Bration (February and March) our Starter Kit is 15% off AND when you join by March 31 you can choose any stamp set (up to $47.95) in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog FREE! This is really like saving 40% off the regular price!!!

I would love to have you join my Stamping Family, so click here for more information...or call me and I can answer your questions! If you are ready to join, you can enroll online at my website and my password is "stampwithme".

No comments: