Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whooo Loves You?

This cute little owl was one of the projects we made last month at my workshops...and Kamryn is going to make them for her school class! I "borrowed" the idea from a Halloween gift shared by my friend Palma and thought it would be cute to say "Whooo Love You?" You can choose colors to match whichever candy you fill his tummy with :)

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted): Small flat cello bag, top note die and Big Shot machine, 1/8", 1", 1 3/8" and scallop circle punches, Pretty in Pink, Gable Green, Lovely Lilac, Apricot Appeal card stock, brads.

4 comments:

McBaez said...

Awww! I't a very cute gift for someone in valentine's day!
I love it!

GM said...

hy from holy blog!

LacyAsher#1 said...

that is what i made my kids for their class too. I thought it was just to cute!!

Bray said...

Wow Loni you are so talented. So fun to see what you are up to these days.