Monday, January 11, 2010

Love What You Do

"To love what we do
and share what we love, 
as we help others enjoy creativity 
and worthwhile accomplishments
...in this we make a difference!"
~Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart

Having just returned from Stampin' Up! Leadership, I can truly say I LOVE WHAT I DO and I love sharing it with you :) Here are just a few things I loved about Leadership Conference in Phoenix, Arizona (aside from the weather being in the upper 60's) :

1. My new bag! Isn't it cute??  I have such a collection of cute bags from Stampin' Up! events :)


2. Make-n-Takes: Like a stamp camp for demonstrators! We oohed and aaahed over each one. L to R: Sue, Sherrill, Kristi, Judy and Loni. Now we have many new ideas to share with you!


3. The demonstrations and ideas that flowed from day to day! Every year I think "They can't show me anything I don't already know" and every year they prove me wrong (thank heavens!). There is always "fresh creativity" that astounds me...and keeps me coming back for more.


4. The FOOD is always spectacular at Leadership. They spoil us rotten and I *may* have eaten the extra one of these at our table on day at lunch...


5. Manager's Reception! This year it was a Mexican Theme complete with a Mariachi Band and Rodeo. What fun! Have I mentioned that Stampin' Up! now has a Spanish Catalog? I'm hoping one of my Spanish-speaking friends will join my Stampin' Family of demonstrators, soon (call me!).


6. Swapping and Sharing. Demonstrators bring stamped cards to trade and share. This is a great way to get lots of new ideas (but only have to come up with ONE yourself). This sample was actually shared by Shelli Gardner (CEO and founder) during one of her presentations.

Now that I've shared just a peek at all the fun we had at Leadership, let me invite you to come to CONVENTION with me in July...as a new Demonstrator in my Stampin' Family! During Sale-a-Bration (through March, 2010), our Starter Kits are 15% off AND you can choose any stamp set from the current catalogs FREE when you join! I'd love to have you come and enjoy the fun and creativity of Stampin' Up! with me in Salt Lake City this July, so call or e-mail so we can visit about this fantastic opportunity :)

No comments: