Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tie One On

Here is a pictorial for a perfect knot everytime! It works best on a card with layers. Begin by taping a piece of ribbon to the back of the top layer of your card:

Second, thread a second piece of ribbon behind the flat ribbon on the front of the card and tie in a knot.  NOTE: If you are stamping on the top layer of card stock, stamp before you tie your knot!

You only need to tie the knot ONCE, working your ribbon to where you want it to be...once it is tied, you can slide the knot where you want it.

Finally, layer this on your card base and embellish to finish your card:


This is the card I am swapping at Stampin' Up! Leadership in Phoenix this week! It uses the Something Sweet set from the Occasions Mini catalog and I added Crystal Effects to make the gumballs shiny. I'll post more next week when I return from the warm weather:)

1 comment:

jamieb said...

I have tried this before--need to use it more often. Thanks!