Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing with My Digital Studio

I'm working on my first album using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. It will be a 2008 family scrapbook. It has been fun to work on and I'm discovering that I love MDS for so many reasons!

Reason #1: You can choose a template for a scrapbook page, an entire album, a card, a multi-media show (including music!) or a calendar... simply drop in your photos, add your words, and you are done! Here's a sample of a pre-made template page I am using for my album from the "Summer Home" design. It's actually part of a two page spread, but you just get to see the right side:
Reason #2: You can change a template to meet your needs, like this one that I changed a bit:
Reason #3: You can create a project from scratch using the tools included in the software (Stampin' Up! colors, stamps, Designer Series Paper, buttons, ribbons, accessories, etc) and your photos...here's a sample of a simple and easy scrapbook page that I created from scratch with My Digital Studio:
Now to finish the project and get it printed...I guess I can do without sleep...

Want to start making your own amazing projects using My Digital Studio? Click the MDS link and choose "Shop Now" in the top right corner!

No comments: